11.03.2010

Hue Jackson



HUE JACKSON

Well you ask me 'bout the plays I call
And you ask me why I air the ball
And you ask me why I'm in this thing
I dig being a Raider linchpin
So you wanna see us doin' our thing
All you gotta do is plug into Hue
I said Hue
Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson roadshow

Well you ask me if I like to blitz
And you ask me if I like to run
And you ask me if I like to zone
I got to get Al wins some way
And you ask me what I'm all about
Come on stand and shout Hue
I said Hue
Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson roadshow
roadshow

I said Hue
I said Hue
Waooh

Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson roadshow

Just win baby
Burn the candlelight, put the lights out, turn the film on

Hue Jackson roadshow
Hue Jackson roadshow
Haters gonna hate
Hue Jackson
Hue Jackson
Plug me in, turn the film on, I'm a sparklin' man
Hue Jackson roadshow

No comments:

Post a Comment