10.18.2011

Carson Wants To Play With Somebody



CARSON WANTS TO PLAY WITH SOMEBODY

Ahhh
Yeah
Oooh
Hey yeah huh
Oooh yea
Aha
Yeah
Carson wants to play

Deadline's upon the hour
I'm still waiting for a trade
Mike Brown's got me by the nuts
Don't wanna retire this way
I've done my best up till now
With TJ and O'Brien somehow
But when the whistles blow
My throwing arm's cold

Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team with somebody
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him
Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team with somebody
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him

I've been in touch with many agents
Going from town to town
Sooner than later the week ends
And my hopes get let down
I need a coach who'll take a chance
Who'll send two 1sts before deadline's passed
But when the whistles blow
My throwing arm's cold

Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team with somebody
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him
Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him

Somebody who somebody who
Somebody who wants me
Somebody who somebody who
To open up his arms, oh
I need a coach who'll take a chance
Who'll send two 1sts before deadline's passed
But when the whistles blow
My throwing arm's cold

Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team with somebody
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him
Carson wants to sign with somebody
He wants on a team with somebody
Carson wants to play with somebody
With somebody who wants him

Ohhhh, ohhhh
(Play)
Come on Hue, aha
(Play)
Oooh yeah
Now get with this
Oooh, oooh, oooh
Don't you wanna play
(Play)
with him, Miami?

Don't you wanna play
(Play)
with him, Seattle?
Don't you wanna play
(Play)
with him, DC?

With somebody who wants him

Don't you wanna play say you wanna play
Don't you wanna play?
(Play)
Don't you wanna play say you wanna play
Don't you wanna play?
(Play)
Don't you wanna play say you wanna play?
Uh huh
(Play)
With somebody who wants him
Oooh
(Play)
Oooh Oooh
(Play)
Oooh

No comments:

Post a Comment